With over three decades of dedicated service in , RF Schraut Heating & Cooling recognizes the importance and impact of your duct system on your home, comfort, health, and budget. The average home generates approximately forty pounds of dust annually, which directly affects the performance of your HVAC system. Considering that ninety percent of heating and cooling system repairs are the direct result of the accumulation of debris, duct cleaning is vital to equipment reliability. When you trust the care and cleaning of your duct system to RF Schraut Heating & Cooling, we deliver results you can trust.
Efficient Duct Cleaning Services
The air in your home circulates through the air ducts five to seven times per day. If your duct system conceals mold, mildew, bacteria, dust, dander, pollen, bugs, webs, construction debris, or even decomposing rodents, the health and cleanliness of your home is at risk. Unfortunately, allergies caused by fungi and bacteria in the air duct system impact one out of six people. Family owned, RF Schraut Heating & Cooling provides affordable and dependable duct cleaning services across St. Louis MO, Oakville MO, Mehlville MO, Columbia IL, Crestwood MO, Sunset Hills MO, Kirkwood MO, Webster Groves MO, Fenton MO, Valley Park MO.
Call today for all your duct cleaning needs!
Contact the qualified duct cleaning specialists from RF Schraut Heating & Cooling at 314-714-5059 for a convenient appointment time, quick turnaround on your project, and a tidy, damage-free job site. Taking advantage of cutting-edge technology, specialized tools, and proven strategies, we access your entire duct system and effectively enhance the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of your HVAC system. Eliminating even stubborn contaminants and build-up, we deliver lasting improvement. There’s comfort in family.
Benefits of duct cleaning performed by the professionals from RF Schraut Heating & Cooling include:
- Removal of contaminants facilitates airflow, reducing wear & tear on equipment
- Maximum airflow promotes greater energy efficiency and lower running costs
- A properly operating duct system delivers more consistent and superior comfort
- Drafts, hot and cold spots, and extended HVAC running times are often the result of clogged ductwork
- Eliminating mold, mildew, and bacteria from ductwork protects air quality and the health of your home
- Reducing the workload of your HVAC system increases reliability and longevity
- Peace of mind